Welcome to Fenton Foot Care! For more than 30 years, our practice has been working with patients in Fenton and the surrounding areas to provide the highest quality foot and ankle care. We believe that compassion, combined with cutting edge training and technology, form the basis for the outstanding treatment that our patients receive. Whatever reasons you may have for trying to ignore your foot troubles, we have even more reasons why you should contact us for an appointment.
An Educated Patient
At Fenton Foot Care, we believe that the best patient is a well-informed patient. We will always take the time to make our patients feel comfortable by thoroughly explaining all treatment options, whether conservative or surgical. We invite your questions, and encourage you to look at the Patient Education portion of our website here
We understand that problems with your feet can affect your entire life, and we know the pain and frustration that occur when they’re not at their best. At Fenton Foot Care, you are not just another patient… You are a valued patient. Click here to read more about us.
Experience and Expertise
Your feet are your foundation – literally – and you wouldn’t want to entrust them to just anyone. Our doctors represent the finest in podiatric care available, so you can be assured that you are in the best hands. Dr. Hirt has many years of experience, along with advanced training in foot/ankle surgery and diabetic foot/wound care. We are continually enhancing our medical and surgical capabilities. Click here to read more about us.
- Plantar Fasciitis: also referred to as heel pain, heel spurs
- Ingrown Toenails: easily prevent them from coming back
- Diabetic foot problems: sores, nerve pain, nails, custom diabetic shoes
- Neuroma: nerve pain often in ball of foot
- Bunions: big toe joint enlargement; 1st toe touching 2nd
- Hammertoes: small toes are contracted in the air
- Bone fractures: in both foot and ankle
- Warts: permanent removal in office with laser or other treatments
- Fungal Toenails: thick yellow brittle nails
- Corns and Callouses: often from bone misalignment often fixed with custom orthotics
Fenton Footcare’s New Office and Waiting Room